My Photo
Name:
Location: Nonya, New Jersey, United States

22::Female::South Jersey::Bored

  • This Blog Is Featured At Six24.com

Powered by Blogger

21 November 2005

I feel like screaming my head off!!!






Job hunting is definitely the pits and I ain't talkin 'bout peaches. Over the past 2mths I've booked an interview damn near every week. Each time I go on one I get the usual crap:



  1. Fill out an application even though I filled it out online already (the smug asshole)
  2. Computer literacy test- (Motherfucker if I couldn't use a computer how did I email my resume???- asshole)
  3. Stare at the wall
  4. Pretend to be interested in an old REDBOOK magazine with Judith Light on the cover dated March 97'
  5. Glance at your competition (I see you picking your nose-asshole)
Alas, the moment of truth: THE INTERVIEW

*doom doom doom*

Some smug asshole of "authority" comes out all cherry and happy and shakes your hand, Sluggish from their Arby's lunch and Red Bulls drink (like these people actually do work-spare me!). You sit down in the coffee and ink stained chair and crack a smile faker than K-Fed's love for Brittany Spears. You stare at their office surroundings. Pictures of seemingly happy children, lopso opso's, vacation pictures to Aruba. And bam here come the questions. I answer them honestly as possible without making myself look like a slothenly money whore. But here's what I'd say if I didn't need the money and could pay my TMobile bill just by pissing people off:

Q1. So why do you want to work for _________ Co/Inc.?
A1. Because I need money bitch! Whattaya think I'm all dressed to the nines for?
Q2. What would you say are your strongest and weakest qualities?
A2. My strongest qualities are...are..Who gives a fuck? Just hire me. Next question please.
Q3. What would you bring to this team/Co.?
A3. Lots and lots of food to my desk to snack on while I do absolutely nothing but waste company time updating my blog and ask the office idiot meaningless questions I know he doesn't know the answers too..You could share those snacks with me, ya know. I know you don't do any work here asshole.

There you have it..in a nutshell.I would get the job, and live happily ever after like the rest of America..Thee perfect interview. Now if I could just find the perfect job, i'd be fine. But until then, I'll just suck it up and suppress my lazy ways until I get my foot in the door.

Comments on "I feel like screaming my head off!!!"

 

Blogger Fresh said ... (7:48 PM) : 

Welcome to the blogosphere!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Thanks Fresh :) !! I'm addicted to your blog..

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Good luck on your new blog. I've just started my own blog as well.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Good luck on your blog too Sweet!..

 

Anonymous RCampanile@aol.com said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Hello really enjoyed your blog/site, found it very interesting and will bookmark it for future use, Hey I have a site that has to do with cellular phone and if your in the market for a new cell phone and want to get it FREE after rebates check out my site here http://www.majurl.com/y43 I also have several other products that will save you money. Well Thanks for your time and wish you a wonderful 2006 . Here is that link again cellular phone

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (7:11 PM) : 

fuck those phones mayne!

 

post a comment