Powered by Blogger

28 November 2005

Promiscuous woman please have a seat...



"Cum Drops keep falling on my head..."



So I just watched the Karrine "Superhead" Stephans interview on the Tyra show today. I was quite disappointed because the interview wasn't very long, and it wasn't the all out catfight the media hyped it up to be. I'm quite sure Tyra cut a lot of the interview. But here's a little play by play:

Tyra: So the reformed hoe Karrine is here today to talk about her book..Hoe come sit down!

*crowd claps on cue*

Karrine: Hello Trya, I'm just here today to talk about being a former whore. I just want to tell the truth.

Trya: So why did you name names hoe?

Karrine: Well Trya. I was just telling the truth..This wasn't a tell all book, it was a tell some book. It wasn't my intention for it to sell so well. But just to let all of you know I did make a lot of money; it is on NY Bestseller's list, The Washington Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Hoes gotta eat too.

Tyra: Whatever hoe you knew what you were doing. Why did you say you loved these guys after they'd given you facials and kicked you out? What part of the love game is that hoe?!

Karrine: I was just telling the truth. I had to support myself.

Audience member: Why did you dedicate the book to your son hoe?

Karrine: I was just telling the truth. It was my story. He was with me when I was sleeping in a car. I'm also on the PTA :) I think everyone expects me to be ashamed.

Tyra: *WTF?! face* Hoe I don't expect you to be ashamed, but you knew what you were doing when you wrote the book. I went easy on you today hoe, so don't catch an attitude with me. I'll get ghetto on yo ass like I did on Tiffany.

Karrine:I was telling the truth. I'm moody today

Tyra: Get off my stage hoe. Next up, Dennis Rodman, Chingy, and a professional groupie :)

Professional groupie yall :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com







Comments on "Promiscuous woman please have a seat..."

 

Blogger Supa said ... (2:58 AM) : 

Oh, that shit broke me DOWN when SuperHeadHo said "she wasn't in the mood today" or some shit like that. Ho? Sit down!

She's stank.

I love Tyra. She's so goofy.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Hell yea,wtf is "I'm not in the mood today"?..I guess she wasn't in the mood when Star and Buc clowned her ass too. That Tyra interview was nothing compared to her others. Tyra was too nice..

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Girl you are too much. Cum drops? I'm officially dead.

 

Blogger The Humanity Critic said ... (2:28 PM) : 

That pic was too funny, that hoe does need to sit down somewhere..lol

 

post a comment