My Photo
Name:
Location: Nonya, New Jersey, United States

22::Female::South Jersey::Bored

  • This Blog Is Featured At Six24.com

Powered by Blogger

22 November 2005

PSA: My name is Keshia bitch!

Not Ke-shee-ah. Kee-sha. Say it with me class: Keeeeee-sha. One more time: Keeeee-sha

Professors are the worst. I know my name is hood common, it may even be a little difficult to pronouce to the untrained caucasian eye. Add the "La" on to the beginning (which I usually don't do) and now my name is "Lake-shee-ah"..WTF? give me kit kat bitch. If you don't know how to prounouce it, just say you don't and spare yourself the wrath of "the black girl eye and neck roll" that Rud--err Keshia of the Cosby Show so accurately displays. Get it? Got it? GOOD!

Comments on "PSA: My name is Keshia bitch!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

Um... your name is just phonetically wrong.
Ghetto even.
Love ya though.

Ginnal.

 

Anonymous Lasheka said ... (12:07 AM) : 

It isn't the professor's fault that your momma gave you a ghetto name!!!!! Get over it girl ! LOL
(I did )

Anyway I luv your blog
Lake-shee-ah!!!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (4:29 PM) : 

lol..thanks Lasheka :)

I now wear my ghetto ass name like a pair a chinese slippers from the corner store..Proud!!

luv you too Ginnal :)

 

post a comment