Powered by Blogger

06 December 2005

Angelina Jolie is a pimp in beautiful disguise



LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Brad Pitt is seeking to become the adoptive father of Angelina Jolie's children, the actor's publicist announced Friday.

A legal petition seeking to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed Friday in Los Angeles, publicist Cindy Guagenti said in a written statement to The Associated Press.

"We are confirming that Brad Pitt is in the process of becoming the adoptive father of both children," the statement said. "No further comment is being made."

see the rest..

But here's my take on the whole situation:






Why was he even with her? She's a dog.. You know you really suck when your man is hotter than you are. It was only the inevitable that Angelina raided his penis..He's [Zoolander] Extremely good looking [Blue Steel].



If I were a carpetmuncher, I'd hit it...But I'm not. I happen to be very fond of dick, and dick-- very fond of me (BUT I still think Angelina's hot!). So what does that say? If you can't beat em' join em'. Go lesbo Jennifer, for your dignity and your career.

Go Team Brangelina!

Comments on "Angelina Jolie is a pimp in beautiful disguise"

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (7:31 PM) : 

All I know is that I want Brad to be my DADDY!!!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Never got the Angelina love. She's always looked gruesome to me..bitch got skills, though!

 

post a comment