Powered by Blogger

13 December 2005

Beyonce...please stop talking

12*13*05


Remember those rumors last week of Bigga making it official..Now Beyonce is denying them (typical Hollywood propaganda..pfft!). Honey basically said "Ain't no ring on this finga!".You can read the deny fest here; but while I'm reading through it..I notice one of the dumbest things she's ever--Well read it for yourself:

"I had True Star originally," she said. "And it was a reflection of my true self, of Beyonce. It was really private, and not overbearing. And this is True Star Gold. Gold is my favorite color, and it, basically, is a reflection of 'Sasha,' who is my personality on the stage. You can see in all the ads: I have the hair blowin', the fierce makeup, the smoky eyes, the mic. It's more sexy. It's more outgoing. It's the type of fragrance you would wear if you had a hot date or you're going out, having a 'Sex and the City' night with your girlfriends."

--Question. Why does it sound like B just learned how to speak english and hasn't yet realized fragments aren't quite sentences? (And don't point out my grammatical errors suckas! lol)
--Question. Does Jay-Z know this "Sasha" character?


It sounds like answers to a kindergarten questionnaire..

What's your favorite color?--Gold!!. How old are you?--Dis' many!!!

I like Beyonce, I really do..But I really have a hard time accepting these plugs from celebs on their "fragrances". Personally, all that sheit smells pretty much the same to me--like crap. So keep singing Beyonce. Yes, you are a True Star.


In other news..

--T.O. celebrated his 32nd (I believe so..if not who cares?) birthday last night at the 40/40 Club in Atlantic City..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I don't know who this negro is, but he looks nice in that suede burgundy suit (can't believe I just said that)


Clinton Portis goes with the Kanyeester Metro-sexual look..Auditioning for a Gap commercial are we Portis?..Lets not.

And if you care to see the other's..here ya go. I think my work is done for the day..

Comments on "Beyonce...please stop talking"

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:14 PM) : 

J'Lo's "Glow" is pretty good..but her new shit "LIVE" smells like Raid. Haven't sniffed Bigga's yet....With her fragmented grammatical ass...heh

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (12:22 PM) : 

preach today, pastor! beyonce is talented, but that MOUF. she just doesn't know how to speak. her lioness of a mother didn't teach her shit except how to look good, i guess.

LMAO @ that picture! ok you are wrong for be-dunce'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 PM) : 

I am proud of u. I see our conversations have been brought to the damn screen. You know we have discussed this, along with other ish before, B and her kiddified/childish speech. Its like I dread for her to answer anythis for an interview. When its a DC interview, I hope that the other two will step up, especially Kelly, cause that girl knows and means what the hell she says. B looks so shook up and confused, like she's out of her comfort zone. Look know your weaknesses. Step down when it comes to talking. Its a shame that has to even be said but...until next time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Terrell Owen's grill is so damn big! Geesh! Those chicks look a hot mess. What's up with women sticking their bellies out? Is that the new sexy?

 

post a comment