Powered by Blogger

27 December 2005

It's a celebration BITCHES!--(a Christmas celebration)



I know I haven't posted in awhile, but hey what can I say? I'm a lazy bitch sometimes. And Christmas kept me kinda sorta busy. But don't worry coons and coonettes..I got you covered. I'm filled with perpelexing questions and unadulterated hate served chilled--just like you like it :)

So how were my few but faithful readers Christmas'?


Me?...myself personally...I couldn't wait for it to be over. Seeing as though I'm not working at the moment, I didn't have money to buy anyone gifts. It sucks to be me (*sad face*).My mom bought me Mary's "The Breakthrough" a sewing machine. Yes I asked for a sewing machine! I've always wanted one. I'm gonna start working on some pieces for the summer--screw a $34 denim skirt at some crackety cracker girl store when I can make it myself--Yaaameeaan?! Anywaaaays, a few of my loud ass family members came over for din-din, and boy was it a sight to see. Prime rib roast gone in 5 minutes flat..2 Turkeys left unscathed, and my punk ass didn't even get a second helping. No mercy I tells ya. My family just don't givafuck.


Question?: Why must greedy ass family members take plates home when they haven't even finished what's on their plate to begin with?

FUNK DAT!


Comments on "It's a celebration BITCHES!--(a Christmas celebration)"

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (7:12 PM) : 

I hate that and I stop them! Let folks eat all they want first and then you can make a plate. I'm going to tell you take it home with you anyway because folks in my house (me being the exception) don't eat left overs.

My MIL made the cutest jean skirt out of an old pair of jeans.

 

Anonymous Weight Loss Surgery said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Il n'y a aucune une telle chose comme trop de recherche de laparoscopic cholecystecomy.Earnestly, Yolande laparoscopic cholecystecomy

 

post a comment