Powered by Blogger

12 December 2005

Takeitoutside's "Most Annoying People of 05" List

12*11*05

Uno.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahhh yes..The ever prevalent, yet annoyingly, blantantly ambiguously gay (well Al anyway) duo. They even have a fucking website.. I'm convinced celebs are the dumbest people on earth. Star dropped a ton of weight. Was it gastric bypass? If it wasn't....Sheeeiiit it had to be. Everytime I'm cursed with a photo of these two, Star just looks more and more like a bag of flour--Justa' saggin like it's nobody's business; and her neck looks like it's begging for mercy. Star take a tip from Tyra and cop a dramatic wonder bra. Nobody wants to see those pancake titties.

Dos.


You ARE Annoying!--Not the show..*points* YOU. I mean how could you not love the show with moments like these. Maury just shut up and read the damn test. Dontcha' just get tired of Maury coddling these wome--err sluts backstage? "It was an honest mistake..we can test more." :( Maury--she's been on the show 15 times already!! STOP IT! She said she was "2,500% sure" he's her baby's daddy. Why comfort her? Saver no saving! And Maury for the love of unprotected sex..Please put some clothes on these fat kids before they come out on your stage. Just cause they're fat doesn't mean Forman Mills doesn't have a Juniors section.

Tres.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who? MIKE JOOOONES...........................Is annoying. They'll give any nigga with a repetitive hook and gimmick a record deal these days. And hell no I didn't call that number. If you did, shame on you! And why does his wavecap looks like it reeks of mildew and sour cottage cheese..YUCK B!


Quatro.


Yes I loved Vanilla Sky. Yes I loved Interview With a Vampire(Brad Pitt was hotter). But Tom..What's really happ'n dude? This year you've managed to assault Oprah on her own show, drop Science (Scientology that is) on Matt Lauer's "glib" head, spit hot ether at Brooke Shields and her womb, hold Katie Holmes hostage;get her preggers; and give her that Ron Mexico, get sprayed in the face with a water gun, and have a hit blockbuster. You are a media machine! But you are ANNOYING. Although you are a middle aged white man, I think this warrants a "HOE SIT DOWN"




Cinco.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ugh, Most Annoying Hall of Famer for me...The "Ar-ah" got pepper sprayed by a nigga named Ty Ty, made the "Trapped In The Closet" soap opera, and got booed for a steppers rendition of the National Anthem..HOE SIT DOWN

Comments on "Takeitoutside's "Most Annoying People of 05" List"

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Al dresses much better than Star. You'd think with her having a diva for a husband that some of his style sense would rub off on her, but(sigh)apparently it hasn't. I swear her damn legs and feet look like pig's feet. I bet those shoes are killing her ass.

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I wonder what will happen to their website when Al leaves her for Terri McMillan's ex.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (3:36 PM) : 

Star is always manages to look terrible. The more she tries, the more terrible she looks..lol@ the 2nd reply. Terri McMillan is a nutcase. She probably could turn any straight man gay!!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (6:19 PM) : 

See I'm gonna have to avoid your blog until I get better. You gone make me bust my stitches laughing!!!

 

Blogger Very_Vera said ... (7:52 PM) : 

I hear you!!!!!!!

I hate Tom Cruise SOOOOOOOOO much ever since he went off on Miss Shields -- great post
vera

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I am so feelin this list, especially Mike Jones. No-no-no I cannot do it. Someone please shoot him. R. Kelly can sit down as well. I've been totally ignoring Tom's hype, and I liked War of The Worlds, so I'm give him a pass for 05.

Anyways, I finally figured out how to link sites from my blog and I'm definitely linkin' this one. Keep the posts comin' I love it!

 

Blogger Elle B. said ... (3:09 PM) : 

effing hilarious! I co-sign.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Maybe I've been trapped in a closet somewhere with Kells, cause I don't know who the hell Cliton Portis is. WTF is he?

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (10:49 PM) : 

he's a football player Krys..

 

Blogger Fresh said ... (4:41 PM) : 

This list in on point like a Mofo!R.Kelly needs to go away ASAP.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

This is hilarious...Star jones is a fag hag lolol

 

Blogger BALLS AND MY WORD™ said ... (12:08 AM) : 

list is on point
maury was my douchebag of the week last week!!!

 

Blogger BALLS AND MY WORD™ said ... (3:44 PM) : 

list is on point,see my douchebag hall of fame i just started,imma link u up on there,feel free to do the same,imma also put u on balls and my word,good blog mayne.. http://heavyhitting.blogspot.com/

http://douchebaghalloffame.blogspot.com//

 

Anonymous Stomach Surgery said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Ik weet nooit werkelijk hoe het uiteindelijk zal uitwerken.Sincerely, Joie obesity surgery in redding california

 

post a comment