Powered by Blogger

22 December 2005

There's something about Remy...

That makes me want to throw up in my mouth.


"Mirrraaaculous..Phenomenal" These are the two words that come to mind when Remy Ma's-Conceited video flashes on my tv screen.. Not because it's a stunning work of "hip pop" art, or because Remy's braggadocious swagger about a lifestyle that I could only dream to have makes me feel like a mere peon amongst two-tone haired amazons...No, these words are the only thing I can pull out of my ass to begin to understand how she could even let the words "Conceited" escape from her lips..Remy Mother, how're you gonna call yourself conceited when all the girls in the video look 374935689348347936548374^10 better than you? Doesn't that picture look like is missing a airbrushed Benz for the backround and two hoodrats flanking Remy on each side, donned with old ass fingerwaves, "RIP B-Rock" tatooes on their tits, and flashing gold teeth. This shit has got to stop.

Conceited??--methinksnot.


On a more positive note..


--SHE'S BA--AAAACK...L-Boog on the cover of upcoming Feb issue of Essence. She looks downright fabulous...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments on "There's something about Remy..."

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (6:46 PM) : 

L Boogie looks HOT!!! That's the L we all know and love. I aint hating.

Remy=H.A.M.

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:02 AM) : 

ooooooohhhhh look at Lauryn oh my gosh ok lemme breathe lemme breathe...

I. Love. Me. Some. Lauryn.

Thanking you for blessing me with this info, Takeitoutside.

That is all.

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (6:19 PM) : 

remy ma! what the hell is goin on? she came out as a guest on a hit song and now she is somebody? she needs to LEAN BACK

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I don't know how many of you got the Lauren Hill Unplugged jawn, but based on that, I'm really surprised to see the jewelry and the WIGS.

Don't get me wrong, I know we all like to play dress-up or whateverthefuck, but her new look really seems to contradict the explanations she gave for taking a hiatus.

Its just weird-she looks good though

 

Blogger SmartBlkWoman said ... (12:11 AM) : 

Lauryn will always be beautiful, but what whats with the hair?

What happened to social consciousness and whatnot? I hope Lauryn hasn't changed too much and is still making that hot music.

 

Anonymous Krystal said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Remy Ma looks very confused in that video. And for that type of song, you shouting how u look to good to be doing this and that u need to be sure of what u doing and mean what the hell you say. She looking like Kelly in ANTM don't know how to f-ing pose and work her eyes. Her eyes seem so lost and unsure of what is to come next. All that crap going on in her outfits, it was just a mess.

 

post a comment