Powered by Blogger

08 December 2005

Top Model (Tyra you know you done fucked up right?!)

12*8*05

How 'bout that Top Model. Four Four expressed my sentiments
exactly

"Nobody touches the dooooooOOOO!"

--
Tyra Tyra Tyra..Where to begin. I'm almost more appalled at the hair than the final decision itself. Channeling Lucille Ball are we? Lets not Tyra.


Nik got robbed like a lost white person in the city, but I think she'll still come out better than Nicole just based on the fact that she got robbed!




I was so pissed last night (yes over a reality show bishes!) It was heart breaking. I'm not even going to throw in the race card. It was all about who performed the best. And I do NOT think Nicole was the best.. Though Nicole was a *sigh* pretty girl..Nik and Bre were eons past her in the picture and performance dept. Did you see Nicole walk down the runway. Booorrring. Nik was fier-yarce the entire show. Her commercial was on point, she didn't need her lines fed to her *sigh*. I'm too through with it now..Moving oooooooon. Tyra ya dead wrong!

P.S- As you can see I got rid of that standard template..You likes? I know I do





Comments on "Top Model (Tyra you know you done fucked up right?!)"

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Don't mean to sound bitter; but I figured a white girl would take the crown this time.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Yea, I didn't wanna throw the race card in but what the hell. Nik shoulda won, but I guess the show didn't want it to seem like "America's Next Top BLACK Model"..ugh. Even if race wasn't a factor I guess they just had to throw in a monkey wrench..

 

Blogger Clay said ... (3:10 PM) : 

like a lost white person in the city?????????? that was a sham but it is a wrap for the show - i cant wait till it is off the air - check out my blog!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Knew it was gonna be Nicole. Though Nik was the bomb and worked it out on that runway! She'll be picked up by an agency post haste, not to worry.

Yeah, and Tyra's 'do was fucked!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Lovin the new template!

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (1:30 PM) : 

I predicted it on my blog last week that Nicole would win. Damn I shoulda betted I woulda came up.

 

post a comment