Powered by Blogger

05 December 2005

White girls: STOP FUCKING CRYING!


Lets start from the beginning...

Saturday I had to take a placement test for math before I register for my classes (my previous math courses didn't transfer to the college..ugh) First off, it was as cold as begibbins, and I was in a shitty mood. And trust me dears: Takeitoutside in shitty mood ¹ "happiness to see me". And to top off the ass biting cold, I was rushing and didn't eat anything. Again folks, a hungry Takeitoutside ¹" smile when you see me". I'm liable to bite your ear off and sprinkle some Sazon on it-- Tyson style!

Now, I finally make it to the campus with 5 minutes to spare before the test begins. I find it rather quickly, get all my documents and find a seat in the back. Now the Dean starts to speak, about "filling out the scantron sheet, blah blah, signatures, blah blah majors..blah"
for twenty fucking minutes. She talked about nothing for 20 minutes! Pissed me off even more. So we finally begin the test. Did I mention I hate math btw? Well I do. Anyways..I'm trudging along and get pass the Computation section. Next up Algebra...no big deal. I get 1/4 of the way and she calls "Time!"..WTF? I wasn't even done. That wasted 20 minutes fucked me up big time. I crumble up my papers and fill out a few signature papers. And say "fuck it..I'll test out on the first day."

As I'm walking out the class I hear a whimper **whimpwhimp** I turn to see what I thought was a lost Yorkshire Terrier. Instead..I found a rather distraught white girl--crying. It was only a placement test?! I tried to empathize with her. Perhaps she's a senior or something..But wait, no---FUCK THAT. I cannot tolerate crying! Everytime I turn on the television, there's a white girl--crying. I turn on:

Maury: White girl--crying and accusing ignant negro of being her "baby's daddy"
The news: White girl--crying over stolen Christmas decorations
Oprah: White women--crying when Oprah serves up the latest cashmere sweaters

I repeat, White girls: "STOP FUCKING CRYING!"

Life is one big bowl of misery with milk fulls of hot sweaty man juice in between..Eat your goddamn Wheaties and stop thee madness!

The Dean finally comes out to console her and coddle her (I sure as hell wasn't) Where was the dean when I was hungry, tired, cold?-Nowhere. And I didn't cry. So please ladies, save back those tears for a cheating man or perhaps childbirth. No need to cry over little stuff.

(Disclaimer: If I have offended any white girls, I am truly and deeply sorry *makes sad face*...But whatever you do--please don't cry)

Comments on "White girls: STOP FUCKING CRYING!"

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:26 AM) : 

On point again, Takeitoutside! White girls cry over some stoopid shit. Them hoes just weak. One time, way back when a Supa Sista was young broke & struggling, I came to work and a WWB co-worker (weak white bitch) was crying because she had an argument with her folks or some shit. And I'm thinking, bitch, last night I tussled with a crackhead at the wash house AND my muthafuckin phone's bout to get cut off. Grow some ovaries, bitch!

PS - I hated math too

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (12:53 PM) : 

lmfao! You crazy Supa!

"grow some ovaries bitch"

*dies*

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (9:09 PM) : 

See y'all aint right, ok y'all are right and funny as hell too!!!

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (7:27 PM) : 

ROFLMAO! Woo this post has me rollin. I FEEL THAT. That was real. LMAO!

 

Blogger Blogster said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Hey ##NAME##, I was really looking for stuff on Yorkshire Terrier, but I landed on your blog. More specifically, I ended up on ##TITLE##. Lucky for me 'cause I liked your post enough to stop and make a comment. I don't usually: I prefer to lurk. Maybe it's the 'Peeping Tom' in me, I don't know ;o) . You certainly have got some food for thought. I can't say I agree with everything, but you've certainly got me thinking. And, I'm told, that's not a bad thing! Thanks again!

 

post a comment