Powered by Blogger

14 December 2005

Yea I'm skinny--So what the prollem is?!?

So yea, I'm skinny..always have been, and will probably (crosses fingers) always be. Takeitoutside is 115 lbs at 5'5". And can wear a size 0-3/4 depending on the fit. I remember getting teased for my weight in school. To this day I still get:

-Do you eat?


-Are you anorexic--bulimic?!?

"No bitch!--Is my name Lindsay Lohan? Nicole Ritchie?!"




Hilary Duff?


No. it is not.




Now, that's would Takeitoutside would like to say to these assuming cunts..but that wouldn't be very nice of Takeitoutside--now would it?. Instead, I simply give a fake *yuckyuck* laugh, and go about my merry way. Sure sometimes I would like to put on a few extra pounds in the ass region..but why? I'm happy with myself, like I believe everyone should be. I don't think: "Curse those fat bitches for having all that ass..THEY ARE E'VIiiL". And recently, I've tried to be as nonjudgemental as possible when it comes to first sight reactions (trust me it's hard). So when i'm browsing the net one day for a cheesy ghetto love book to fly through, and come across THIS, all that nonjudgemental crap went out the window. Now Monique is a funny woman..no doubt. Ashamed to admit it, but I get a kick out of the negrofest that is The Parkers. But Takeitoutside wasn't feeling this book one bit. And to make matters more complicated, the site included an excerpt. How delightful :) My thoughts are in purple


SKINNY BITCHES. (Hunh?!*confused look*)

Yes, you read right.
(Oh see this hoe trippin'..)

And skinny bitches know who they are.
If your dress size is in the single digits, chances are I'm talking to you(furrows eyebrow). You're evil and need to be destroyed.(what?! this fat bii--) I know because for years, I thought they were my friends, but as time rolled on, it soon became clear that these evil bitches didn't give a damn about my feelings. It was always all about them. Well, not if we destroy them, or perhaps trick them with a one-day all-you-can-eat salad special, round them up, and ship their tiny asses off to a sandy island with nothing green on it, just wall-to-wall fried chicken and fast food. That shit would drive them as crazy as they make me and other BIG girls.(done lost her mind)



Now see, this is that bull. I tried to be cordial, but now it's time to attack fat. Do I come over there and smack the Cheesenormous, Eggnormous, Meatnormous Burger King breakfast sammich out your paw Monique?! No. You have it your way. All skinny bishes don't live off ruffage and brown rice (I will eat you out of house and home if you let me). Just like all fat women don't eat the entire Wing Shing buffet. I know obesity can stem from genetics. And Just because Takeitoutside happens to be skinny--doesn't mean she's healthy(I really wasn't this past summer *sad face*).

Your body is your responsibility. Making a book about your personal dislike for skinny women will not lower your cholesterol by 50 points nor move you to the left of the BMI chart. Skinny women aren't the only creatures on earth who ridicule fat women. Why not name the book "All skinny men are evil" or "All children are evil" or maybe even "McDonalds is evil"? Any would suffice. You may even have yourself a winner with the last title MoMo. Morgan Spurlock did.

I don't buy into "I'm big, beautiful, and happy" facade that some unhealthy fat women use to convince the world they don't feel like crap. If it was true and you sincerely didn''t give a blue fuck what anyone thinks about you; Why throw it in my face? And while MoMo's intention was to make skinny bitches mad and fat bitches gloat with pride. The point is...

ALL SKINNY WOMEN ARE NOT EVIL!




Comments on "Yea I'm skinny--So what the prollem is?!?"

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (3:41 AM) : 

monique doesnt really hate skinny girls! stevie on the parkers wasnt all that thick herself. i think she was just trying to be comedic by making fun of a growing epidemic (see: lindsay, nicole)

OMG where are hilary duffs breasts? -barfs-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Hil, Lins, and Nic look a hot holy mess but I agree with you totally. Being a skinny all my life I tried to gain weight to be more popular. Now that I'm older I'm glad I'm skinny and everyone else is overweight and out of shape. Haters!

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (7:14 PM) : 

I've been on both sides of the scale. When I was skinny I wanted to be thick. Now that I'm THICK, I want to be skinny. I probably will never be truly happy with my body. There'll always be somethin that I want to improve. And after childbirth.....honey, there was alot to improve. But anyway, happiness comes from within yourself. If you can't be happy with who you are as a person as opposed to being happy with what you look like, then you'll never truly find happiness no matter how much weight you gain or lose. So I've learned to try to start with the inner me and then work my way out. I've lost a good amount of weight, but this time I did it for all the right reasons. I did it for my health and not so much for my looks because I feel like I look good anyway no matter how much I weigh,(but that's just me bein cocky).

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Damn those are some anorexic looking b*tches, damn!!!

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (1:07 PM) : 

As in ex-skinny person since i done moved to featherweight, I know the feeling. People used to make fun of me and ask me questions all the time. Now that I gain weight, they assume I am pregnant or just had a baby. The answer is none of the above. FOr years, I worked so hard to go past 130 and I finally did it. BUt to me , skinny is them anorexic broads you posted with their bones sticking out. YOu gotta be happy with you. :)

 

Anonymous Anorexia Bulimia Resource said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Ich bin nicht bereit, eine Verpflichtung noch zu bilden, aber ich bin zu bald bereit.Earnestly, Johnathon eating disorders includes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 PM) : 

oh, i love you.
i am skinny, have been all my life and i cant stand the fat hatin bitches. UGH
favorite site.

 

post a comment