Powered by Blogger

13 January 2006

Destiny's Orphans

So my lazy ass is channel surfing one day and stop at VH1 Soul to see a new video. I thought to myself "Hmmm, they seem eerily familiar. Where o' where have I seen them before?".....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Their single "Rock-a-Bye" is kinda cute and catchy... I waited for the end credits half expecting their group name to be "Destiny's Abortion", but to my dismay they call themselves "Black Buddafly"

Buddafly?!?..smh. That sounds like it could be the name of Mimi's next album..

*SIGH* Black people. Listen and listen well. We've got to stop misspelling words for the sake of coolness..Cmon now..think about it..What if Beyonce took a break from outshining Kelly and said.."OoooOoo OOoo I know what we should call the group: Destiny's Chirrens!"

Not good. Not good at all.

I see they're signed to Def Jam..Looks like Hovi Baby is looking for some Destiny's Clones to bring the bacon home; seeing as though What'sherface-Mari and Rhiahhwhat'sthatgirlsname faded to black quicker than Crunchy Black at midnight.



In other news..

--Case of the 20 year old Jesus Juice:

January 12, 2006,
*A 20-year-old man has filed a civil lawsuit in California against Michael Jackson claiming the pop star sexually molested him on different occasions between the ages of two and 14.

read the rest...




--J-Hood Loses house in fire

PSA: Ignant ass rap niccas, please wait at least 2mths before you make this a punchline

Comments on "Destiny's Orphans"

 

Blogger that-one-girl said ... (5:58 PM) : 

HAHAHA!!! Buddafly. Wow. The madness.

I can't even front though, because I'm always making up crazy words and spellings.

Um, I keep hearing about J-Hood and I'm sad because I'm outta the loop and have no idea who he is. Lol.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (6:13 PM) : 

J-Hood is apart of D-Block..Where's Jada & Styles when ya need em'?..lol

 

Blogger Butta said ... (11:55 PM) : 

OK, I just peeped that Black Buddaflyaway video and was that the BET Uncut version or what? Goodness gracious...was all that necessary? And what was up with the lesbo limo scene? Can I have my R&B without a side of trash, please? Just another group of model chicks with mediocre voices. They'll make millions I'm sure.

 

post a comment