Powered by Blogger

11 January 2006

OH.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MY.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GAWD!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Star Jones at a book signing for her new book entitled "
Shine: Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love" (muffled laughter)..This is definitely not a good look (As if she ever was)..But she's beginning to look downright scary, like an anorexic cow. Please don't loose anymore weight Star- for your sake and Al's homosexuality as well.

Now you knooow.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pretty self explanatory..Swizz Beats wifey..But is it me or does Mashonda look just a few shades lighter here as a child. Maybe she got that reverse vitiligo..Mike Jack need to holla at her.


The following is a condition i've dubbed: Ashy Lipped Negro Syndrome (ALNS).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cracky mate!!! Just observe the mildly talented studio gangstas and crack fiends glare at the camera so menacingly. Be very cautious, they will attack if provoked with just the mere mention or sight of Chap Stick or petroleum jelly.


What could possibly be on Bobbay's mind?--Hmm..I'll take a stab at it.

.:*Jeopardy Music*:.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What is CRACK ROCKS for 500 Alex!
Cor-Rect!


CVS Generic Brand Hov and Bey
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I don't wanna hear "aww...they look cute Takeitoutside"..I know that nigglet! But it's my job to hate yaheardmeh?


Smile for me Fabby...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you can't beat em join em'. I personally don't like the grilled up look AT ALL. Fab should have just got that Jerome yuckmouth some veneers or something. But whatever's clever. I still love you Fab, just stay away from the powdered donuts(*whispers* and crack)


A blast from the gully past
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And yet another victim of ALNS. Drag-on looks like a little puppy dog orphan all by himself in the corner. He's just itching to scream:" Where my daaawwgs at?!!!!!" (On crack..smh. Come back to us DMX!)

A breath of fresh air

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[image via ybf]


Lauryn Hill photo spread in the upcoming Feb issue of Essence looking fab-U-lous. Hopefully this year's music from L-Boog will be just as fab..



P.S. Apparently my blog has been dubbed a "spam blog" by Blogger and now I have this stupid ass word verification everytime I do a new post. UGH. Let me be the first to say. If you are offended by my blog, a few cuss words (well a lot) and what I post..Tough shit. Wipe the similac from your chin, change your shitty diaper, and grow the fuck up.




If you don't like it, don't click here. For all those that do enjoy my brash style of humor keep clicking because I'm gonna keep posting :)

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Supa said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Don't stop hatin' girl. Fuck whoever.

NOW - now you didn't say "reverse vitaligo" You'se a fool for that one!!!

I like the Ashy Lip Negro Syndrome.

The F-A-B-O looks
G-R-U-E-S-O-M-E. How ya like that!

 

Blogger that-one-girl said ... (4:03 PM) : 

I hate to say it, but they airbrushed the hell outta Lauryn.

Wow, people need to grow the fuck up. If they don't like it, don't read it. So simple.

Girl, didn't you get the memo? Ashy lips are all the rage now. Lol.

 

Blogger That Girl Tam said ... (4:54 PM) : 

LMAO @ "didn't you get the memo? Ashy lips are all the rage now" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...LAWD I can't stand me some RayJ. He makes me wanna kick him in the teef...sounding like a whiney biatch everytime he sings...and the nigga thinks he's fly! OMG...him and his big-headed-eyes-set-too-damn-far-apart sister...DAMN THEY MAKE ME MAD!

Star needs to sit her ass down...she looks like shit. She was much better off fat.

I love Lauren, but why is she wearing bobby socks with heels?? She looks like the black version of the chic in that old ZZ TOP video, "Legs" from the 80s.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (5:03 PM) : 

lmao..Apparently I didn't get the memo..It's like:

"Damn, all that money and you can't stop at the local Quickie Mart for a 89 cent tube of Chap Stick"??!!??

I can understand B-Brown been suckin' on the crack pipe too long to care about how his lips look. But the rest of em' have NO excuse.

LOL@ Ray-J's ponk ass. I can't believe I actually like that song. He tries too hard to be sexy. Lookin like he's going through a heroin withdraw at the end of the video

 

Blogger that-one-girl said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Ray J's pretty harmless (and I found myself starting to like his new song too), but there's something about him and his sister that irk the shit out of me. And oh God, please don't let them be in the same room at the same time.

I'd have to claw my way towards the exit.

 

Anonymous The One and Only Jonasty said ... (9:21 PM) : 

You killin me talking about these ashy lip niggas. These fools with money just think they can get away with anything. I don't get it either. Oh, and yes, I kinda do want a cookie.

 

Blogger Supa said ... (11:04 PM) : 

oooh look at my best friend Lauryn!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (11:38 PM) : 

No they aint hating on the number one hater! Black folks know they need to keep some Carmex on their lips. I don't leave the house without my glossin my pockets.

 

Blogger KHALLI 88 said ... (7:17 AM) : 

Star like a lot of celebrities when they get that nip and tuck shit can't suck the fat out of their damn head? she looks like an alien or a rockwilder and I know that chick is feenin for something with gravy on it!

 

Blogger BossMack said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Fuck Star Jones!

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (12:51 PM) : 

theres nothing about remy! based on a true story n shit

 

post a comment