Powered by Blogger

28 January 2006

Saturday slushie

UNCLE PHIIIIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Tatyana Ali looks great in these pictures. Bruvas you betta squeeze out a good one to these..I heard she only likes white guys..

When, How, Why, Where, and WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, What the Blue Fuck is right Fresh
. David Gest (Liza Minelli's former husband/punchingbag) and Da' Brat??!! DATING?!! This is like the unholiest of unheterosexual couples EVAR!! I think they've just one upped Star and Al as the most ambiguously gay duo. How do you even begin to figure out what goes in what hole? It's a rubix cube of a mystery I tells ya. I just hope this is a cruel fucking joke for the sake of my sanity and appetite.

Comments on "Saturday slushie"

 

Anonymous Krystal said ... (11:58 AM) : 

What the hell is this mess? Don't nobody wanna see this simple ish? Dry ass photo. Tatyana needs to keep both this and her albums to her damn self!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:28 PM) : 

shut up krystal!..lol. She looks cute damnit!! You hate more than I do..lol. Hater #2 ass..lol

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Why lawd!!!!

 

Blogger Clay said ... (2:39 PM) : 

i really hope this is a doctored picture or something .... YUCK!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:56 PM) : 

uunnnh new post sweetie unh hunh bring on some hatin' for the new week :)

 

Anonymous Earn said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Hey Blogger,

Your website design has really inspired me and I have learnt invaluable things from this site and in such a short time too! Thank you for showing me where to start and how to achieve the BEST results. You made it seem easy and I have found it straight forward, to follow your suggestions. I have just completed my first website and can�t wait to start the next!

Thanks,
spyware cleaner

 

post a comment