Powered by Blogger

26 January 2006

STILLETOS. PUMPS...IN THE SNOW!!

--Ladies, ladies LADIES. I'm just gonna get straight to the point. STOP WEARING FUCKING STILLETOS AND SHORT ASS SKIRTS IN COLD WEATHER!! You know who you are. We all see your shiverin ass at the bus stop in a extra smedium lime green Rocawear coat, denim mini-skirt up your ass, and some lopsided ass rundown pumps. Just stop it--alright? You are not in a fuckin' music video. It is cold. When it is cold you put clothes on. Warm clothes. Get it? Got it? Good.






Comments on "STILLETOS. PUMPS...IN THE SNOW!!"

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (11:05 PM) : 

I love the new look. It's so you girl!

 

Anonymous Harris said ... (12:15 PM) : 

Yeah, stilletos.Pumps. In the snow...Who ever thought that someone would be simple enough to do that shit! Well it is and they are among us. Slipping and sliding abd shit. Silly asses. Stop it. I mean I do the shoe thing at work but when I get ready to go out on break, you know the flats is coming on. These chicks step outside woth no back up shoe. Tipping all day. Aside from the skirts, how bout the coats? I saw this chick with a damn coat that was a mid-drift. What the hell is the purpose? I guess she was on her way to a video shoot with Sean-Paul after class (I guess) cause it was cold as hell. Stomach all out. No words. None at all.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:32 PM) : 

lmao..slippin and sliding. Then they got the nerve to look at you like you dressed wrong for the whether. Simple heffas!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:32 PM) : 

smh..I meant "weather"

 

post a comment