Powered by Blogger

23 January 2006

Yesterday was my birthday

The anniversary of yours truly's birthday was yesterday 1.22.84. I'm 22 years old now..I sure as hell don't feel like it or look it.. What did I do? I had an ok. time. Went out to dinner with my cousins, chilled, sang Happy Birthday..got some money (I sure as hell needed it)..I didn't drink..Especially after what happened New Year's. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!

I'll post whenever I get the chance or whenever something interesting smacks me in the face. Right now school is my number one priority. But while I'm here let me share with you a little segment I like to call:

My thoughts:

On the Camron vs. Jay-Z; Black Ashton Kutcher; Hovi Baby..blah blah blah

- Chanclatas? Jeans with chanclatas..Roofles! Cam is hilarious. I love a good tongue lashing(esp at the expense of Jay-Z), but Camron's angry man rant borders on grade school lunchroom antics. I can't call it..I'll hold my verdict until Joe Camel clap's back..(if he does)

more thoughts to come later bitches..I have class to attend.. :(


Comments on "Yesterday was my birthday"

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Happy Birthday youngin. :)

 

Blogger Butta said ... (1:47 AM) : 

Happy belated! Hope that your 22nd was a day to remember!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Happy Burfday girl!

I hate Cam'ron raps. His lyrics are awful!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Happy Belated, Takeitoutside! You youngsta!!!! lol

 

Blogger Guide_to_life said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Happy Belated, and Cam'ron is out of his mind...like Jigga said, he is just reaching out for attention

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Thanks everyone for the B-day wishes..I find myself not believing that i'm actually 22..lol

 

post a comment