Powered by Blogger

13 February 2006

I hate Valentines Day

I really mean it...

All my Valentines Day's have sucked harder than a newborn. I mean I never gushed and giggled over the thought of roses and candy because I never expect my boyfriend to buy me anything. Either I was broken up with him or neither of us really cared. Theres 364 other days to express your love and have hot sweaty sex minus all the telegrams and shit. So this year shouldn't be any different, especially since we're not even speaking right?. WRONG! It's the day before "I-wanna-go-to-Red-Lobster-and-get-fucked-at-the-snooty-fox" Day and I feel rather shitty. I keep having these delusions of grandeur that my ex will pop up at my house with a dozen roses and candy and bears and shit and we'll make sweet neverending coitus until my hips pop out the socket. Finally I snap back to the cold ass reality and think "What the fuck is wrong with you Keshia?!!" This is usually followed by crying and compulsive cleaning..

I swore I had my feelings in check...Hadn't called him for awhile and I was feeling quite confident that we'd be back together one day. Now, i'm not so confident. We haven't spoken for a minute and when I call he never picks up. I can't accept this shit. I won't. It is truly unacceptable. I gotta get my man back yall. I thought about gettting him something for tomorrow and popping up at his house. But I don't wanna get played on some ole' Jody in Baby Boy "Get off my step Evette" type shit. I really don't care for Valentines Day and I'm tired of thinking it over. So I'll leave it up to yall.

What should I do?...

Vote in my mini poll under "Leftovers"

Comments on "I hate Valentines Day"

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (6:31 PM) : 

I feel your pain. I'm thinkin about lockin myself up in tha house all day with no t.v. 'cause you know all that mushy shit is gonna be on.

On 2nd thought, maybe I'll go on a shopping spree and buy myself all kinds of shit to show myself that I care.

 

Blogger Peabo DeBarge said ... (9:01 PM) : 

Do not, I repeat, do not just pop up at his crib tomorrow. You might end up seeing something you don't want to.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Don't even bother, leave it alone. I'm going through a similiar situation myself and the truth is nobody is worth chasing.If he doesn't want to be with you then fuck it. I know its easier said than done. Just approach Valentine's Day as you would any other day. It's all about business anyway, just a day for people to buy shit.If he wants you he knows where to find you and when he does you can consider taking him back.

 

Blogger Supa said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Ohh, am I took late?? DON'T DO IT GIRL!!! Please don't. Do something nice for yourself, go shopping, fix back-to-back martini's at the crib, watch a male-bash movie, whatever you gotta do sweetie! I know you feel like shit right now, but just roll with it. If that nucka hasn't made move one in your direction, then he's an asshole!!!

V-day is so fucking overrated. Don't let it make you feel bad.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (6:50 PM) : 

Thanks for all the input..I didn't do it!!! lol

 

post a comment