Powered by Blogger

06 February 2006

It's been a long time....

It's been a long time..I shouldn'ta left you without a dope post to laugh to

Wsup ppl..I know I know..I haven't been posting a lot. And the reason for that is that i'm going through a few personal things right now *serious face*


Nah, fuck all the ring around the rosey crap. Let me keep it real. [ Chappelle ] Cause I keeps it REAAL!! [ /Dave ].

*dramatic pause*

Me and my boyfriend of 7 years just recently broke up and I haven't had the desire or time to post. You wanna hear my daily routine. Sure you don't. But here goes anyway:


Wake up--cry
Shower--cry
Get dressed--cry
Drive to school--crying
Go to class--try NOT to cry
Drive home--cry
Watch television--cry
Cry self to sleep.
Wash rinse repeat.

Fucking pathetic right?--I wholeheartedly agree.

But 7 years??!! You gotta give me some empathy motherfuckers. I'm trying to get over it, but this shit is hard. My long term good (really good) dick--gone. Just like that. Over something silly. I would tell yall what, but I don't keep it that real. Then the radio is overkilling Neyo's- So Sick. UGH. I'm gonna put in a request for Kelis'- Caught Out There so I can look like a complete idiot screaming all the way to class.

But ahhh, no need to fret my 2 loyal fans. I'll try to post whenever I can, but school is kicking my ass too. So, cross your fingers and clench your buttcheeks..Posts will come soon.


P.S--and post comments goddamnit! What yall don't luh me no mo'?? I get it--That seems to be the norm now anyway:(

*cries*

Comments on "It's been a long time...."

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (1:55 PM) : 

((((HUGS)))))))It will get better.....:)

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Time heals all wounds. Give it time Sistah and you'll feel better. Pretty soon you'll enjoy being single!!!

 

Anonymous TOYA said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Daymmnn,...7 years is a long time...4get the time heals all wounds mess,gurl bawl your eyes out as long as u want to,hehe...then u can wake up one day and realize U WILL LIVE AND BE FINE!!.

 

Blogger AlwaysSweet said ... (8:11 PM) : 

I'm so sorry. You KNOW I know how you feel. But hey, look at it this way, you're open to more options now. Take advantage of that when you find the strength to do so. That's what helped me. There are too many fine azz niggas out there bein neglected. You ain't gotta date em all(save some for me)but just find one you like and flirt wit him a lil. Feelin wanted and desired by the other sex always helps a little. Lets you know you still got it like that. Stay positive girl.

 

Blogger Kali Kutie said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Your blog is freakin funny. I read it faithfully. Im sorry about your breakup..

 

Blogger Supa said ... (10:18 PM) : 

BIG HUG takeitoutside! Yeah..breaking up with some good d*ck sucks....do what cha gotta. Be kind to yourself, nurture yourself, do you. But if you turn into one of those cryin' ass white girls for NO GOOD REASON - I'ma kick ya ass. :)

*inside joke*

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (12:58 PM) : 

AWww thanks for all the postitive feedback guys!!! I 'preciate it..These past few days I haven't called him. It's getting a little better, I haven't cried since Sunday. But Valentines Day is right around the corner..so i'm still feeling a little bad.

LOL@ Supa..Girl you know I was thinking about that "white girls stop crying" post while I was typing it

 

Anonymous stl said ... (2:57 PM) : 

Awwwwww, I sawry sweetie. 7 years is a long time to throw away over something silly. I hope you guys can reconcile, cuz you seemed really in love and I remember you saying that he may be the man you'd marry. Let it all out girl, time heals all things

 

Blogger Milli3210 said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Po Thang! I feel ya. Been there. But you'll get over it and then you'll be like, Dayum I wasted my time!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 PM) : 

sorry, time heals everything, just chill and relax there's hot dogs at the hot dog stand!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 PM) : 

I enjoy reading this blog very interesting!! Everything will get better for you as far as the boyfriend situation. A piece of advice though... don't let him know how upset you are, cause if he knows he's probably enjoying that shit. Do what you have to do to feel better even if it means taking a break. Good Luck girl !

 

post a comment