Powered by Blogger

28 February 2006

I've been on my grind..

Mid-terms are coming up and quite frankly my dears, i've run out of creative ideas to post about. Celebrities bore me sometimes, and you tend to see the same thing/same pictures site to site. So it doesn't make sense for me to follow suit since it's already been done. I like to set myself somewhat apart from the crowd.. So, what i'm gonna do is let you all come up with some post topics about anything you'd like..It can be a celebrity that you want me to roast, television show, or just some observations about fucked up things/people that we see everyday. If you admire my silly ass or just don't know how to express your disdain about something, this is a chance for you to quench your hateristic thirst..


Submit you ideas in comments OR email me your idea via the link under "After Hours Spots" I look forward to the ensuing fukkery..

Ready, Set, GO!

Comments on "I've been on my grind.."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 PM) : 

You can do a list of celebrities that u would smack the shit out of if you saw them on the street because of their behavior on the regular.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (12:23 PM) : 

good idea..lol! I think i'll do that

 

post a comment