Powered by Blogger

17 February 2006

Nas and Jay: A Beautiful Thing

Image hosting by Photobucket

So last night, while trying not to fall asleep (cause sleep is the cousin of death *clever*) sitting up doing late homework I caught the All Eyes On:Nas and Jay interview. It was fairly interesting to say the least, to see two quintessential MC's come together after such overcooked beef...shit damn near charbroiled. Scratch that--twas ETHERED. The interview was full of cute little sandbox moments and quotes. Jay was his usual charismatic self and Sway didn't shy away from asking some good questions. But they looked a tad uncomfortable a few times and I was kind of disappointed they didn't air the comment Nas made about gettin' at Camomile Giles. But I was satisfied. I was feeling that throwback crosscolor-esque Nike jacket and the part was precision perfect. I'll be waiting on that collabo album like the rest of yall..YUP!

Image hosting by Photobucket







P.S Jay Lost

Comments on "Nas and Jay: A Beautiful Thing"

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (5:11 AM) : 

LMAO @ ps jay lost.

you gon get shot

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (10:56 AM) : 

or pepper sprayed in the face by a nigga named Ty-Ty..lol

 

Blogger Supa said ... (12:14 PM) : 

See thass why u my girl, Takeitoutside!! I had the warm fuzzies after watching this 'view. Overall, I think it's a damn good thing.

Ya killin me w/the captions!!!

And yes. Jay lost. :)

Keep studyin', sis.

 

Blogger Honey-Libra said ... (4:36 PM) : 

First time at your blog...man I really was working out the ab muscles..you had me crackin up especially with that post about Ashitty....lol..man I will def be back

 

post a comment