Powered by Blogger

10 March 2006

Camron's-"Touch It Or Not/Wet Wipes" Video



Meh, I expected hilariousness with J.J Evans and fake Bey but this shit is straight Oscar the Grouch--HOT GAAHHBAGE!

I can't believe I'm saying this but--Jay Won.


In other news...


**Kids dressed up as celebrities

Is it just me because upon looking at the pictures I automatically thought "Texas beauty pageant..Texas beauty pageant.." It's cute, but in a way it's a little creepy dressing those chirrens up like that with all that makeup and shit on. Who knows what sex pervs are looking at those photos. Ya know?

Comments on "Camron's-"Touch It Or Not/Wet Wipes" Video"

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (11:44 PM) : 

OMG those kids are just too much, LOL. Wow...I see some people did not like to see those kids looking like that judging by the comments on the site.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:04 AM) : 

yea, those kids are cute..but it's weird to see all that makeup on em'

 

post a comment