Powered by Blogger

18 March 2006

Hey BITCHES!!!!

I missed you *hugs*

I've been on spring break..Woop-di-fucking-doo..I didn't do anything but sleep and put off studying. My mouse was out of commission so I haven't been updating like I should. But i'm ba-aaack. And my index finger is sore from pushing that goddamn "Tab" button over and over..lol. But yes..I'm back *sigh* "What's been the goings on you ask?"..Well:

1) I still miss my ex boyfriend. It's been over 2mths, but i'm still missing this M&M peanut head nugga. Why are men such asses, but yet we still love them? I feel like Evette when Jody told her to get off his step in Baby Boy "Jody don't luh me no mo' :("
2) I'm horny.
3) I have to wait another year to get into the nursing school I really wanted to go to(mind you I have a 3.5 GPA, all my pre-req's done, and nothing but A's and B's on my transcript)..What a bitch gotta do to get her shine on??!!!! This pushed my graduation back a year..*mad as hell*
4) Did I mention I was horny?
5) I still miss my ex b/f

Well, that's all the bad news, but the good news is i'm in luv wit--A--SONG.

By Corrine Bailey Rae- Just Like A Star.
Image hosting by Photobucket

.::click the pic to visit her official site::.


It's rare that I fall in love with a song on first listen, but I was cleaning up one day and turned to VH1 to hear this beautiful song and it caught me mid-sweep..She sounds like Billie Holiday, and seeing as though i'm all depressed and down this fit my mood perfectly. Listen to the entire song here on myspace.

Comments on "Hey BITCHES!!!!"

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Girl if I could figure out why we love asshole’s so much I’d write a book about it. I can definitely relate on this one. I've got an asshole on my hands right now. Sometimes I love him and some times I just can't stand his ass!

This young lady does sound soulful like Billie Holiday!

 

Blogger Joel Randell said ... (3:38 PM) : 

good luck with your ex situation. we're not all too hard to understand, neither are we all assholes. :-) it's all "case-by-case".

loving this blog! keep up the good work. and stop by my spot sometimes. i drop a few jewels every now and then. ;-)

 

Blogger Nichelle said ... (10:36 PM) : 

OMG!!!

First of all, I grew up in Blackwood, NJ... how funny is that?

Second of all, you beat me posting about Corrine Bailey Rae! Isn't "Like A Star" just gorgeous?

I bought it on iTunes and I put her other song "Put Your Records On" on my sorry little MySpace page.

Anyway, have fun with your blog. :)

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (10:55 PM) : 

Thank you Nicehlle

Gorgeous?..I can't stop listening to this song..singing it, replaying it in my head..It's becoming one of my favorite songs EVAR!! lol

I just moved to Blackwood 4 years ago from Camden, so this has been a great change for me (no gunshots at night..lol)..And I just read your blog and I love it :). Very insightful and intelligent..I'm adding you to my Blogroll :)

 

Blogger Nichelle said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Thanks T -- I'm just gonna call you "T" okay.. what do people call you anyway? Just "Take It Outside?" LOL!!

I hear ya about Camden. My dad lived there when I was a kid, so I know it was no joke! I lived in Blackwood until I was 10 and then we moved to Cedarbrook (right next to Sicklerville).

Glad to see another South Jersey girl online. I'm gonna add you to my blogroll too. :)

 

Blogger tpdiva said ... (3:16 PM) : 

I COULD NOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD ALL WEEKEND !!! DAMN YOU VH1 SOUL.....

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Nichelle yea you can call me T..I still haven't figured out a name besides "Takeitoutside"..so yea "T" is cool..lol

 

Blogger Redstallyun said ... (11:55 AM) : 

D-PRE-SSING is what that song is for me right now. In 2-3 weeks, I might be able to take it- but the break up is too fresh to listen to somethin like that. That's right up there with the "Penny wit a hole in it" song. Kill me now- or kill him.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Aww..sorry to hear that Red, it gets better with time..I broke up w/my boyfriend after 7years together just 2mths ago, but i'm feeling better(still miss him but feel a LOT better). I just had to cry it out for a good month. I forced myself to listen to "So Sick", "Love", "Emotions", and Tamia's "Officially Missing You" was the kicker..lol :(..All those sad songs :(..If you have to cry just CRY! Let it out..

[Napoleon] That's what I do..[/Dynamite]

 

post a comment