Powered by Blogger

12 March 2006

Kelis' "Bossy" video



I think she looks great. And the song is pretty hot...Mrs. Jones, I ain't mad at ya!

Comments on "Kelis' "Bossy" video"

 

Blogger Clay said ... (4:34 PM) : 

kelis is really going the hot coochie route

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:03 AM) : 

Yea she is...but I like it Clay :(..Is that so wrong????

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:03 AM) : 

:(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 PM) : 

She looks HOT. I love the video, song. EVERYTHING. GO KELIS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

Kelis, you stole my dance, you know, the shoulder pop 'n point with an urban twist spiked with a hit of hip twist- pop 'n lock and all of the other stuff involved. Yeah girl, but that's cool, cause you're dark and I'm light. We could make a statement or just cause men all over the world to fall over from amazement...

 

post a comment