Powered by Blogger

07 March 2006

Now listen here BITCHES.





Ladies public bathrooms have to be the most vile, disgusting, horrible, triflin' i'm-just-nasty-hoe-cause-i-wanna-be, germ ridden, fishy ass vomit, boiled onions and two day old cabbage smellin', make me loose my appetite for a week places on the face of the galaxy. WASH YOUR FUCKING FILTY HANDS BITCHES!! College bathrooms are the worse. Why is the library bathroom out of order? BECAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE FUCKING FISH! I kid you not. Nemo would be highly offended! You can't even pay a janitor to go in that toxic dump. Just disgusting. Here's a few tips for you ignant stank ass bitches. YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!


1) Throw your tampons and blood ass pads in the box thingy..not on it bitch
2) Stop putting your books and make up and shit on the sink counters..that track germs you idiot
3) Dispense some tissue before you wash your hands..Don't touch on the nasty ass handle after you wash your hands
4) Don't use that dryer disease box thingy bitches. It's just spurts out millions of nasty ass airborne bacteria from the nasty ass bathroom
5) Don't touch the door handle to leave with you bare hands you stupid silly bitch. Didn't you just wash your hands? But then again you wouldn't realize that because you're such a idiot!
6) Better yet..USE TISSUE TO TOUCH EVERYTHING!

I'm such a germaphobe..bordering on OCD sometimes. I get crazy looks from bitches because I wash my hands before I go to the bathroom. Why would I want to touch my vagina with dirty hands?--I don't. I chaulk it up to my experience in the health field, but oh well bitches. It keeps me sane in a way. Also, ending every sentence with the word "bitch" also keeps me sane--bitches.


Our friend and confidant Mary J. Blige feels the same about those nasty bitches..


All hail to Queen Mary's ass


Apparently she requires a new toilet seat for any hotel room she resides in..I don't blame her. Even though people say the toilet is pretty clean, I don't buy that shit (literally..lol). These are probably the same people that don't wash their nasty funky ass hands after they use the funky nasty ass public bathroom..bitches!

Comments on "Now listen here BITCHES."

 

Blogger Mrs A. said ... (1:15 PM) : 

i have ocd, so i feel you on the germ tip. just the thought of what people could have done with their hands during the day is enough to make me literally sick...let alone what they did/gonna do in the bathroom-BARF!!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Thanks for the PSA! Some of the chicks at my job are a hot nasty azz mess!

 

Anonymous toya said ... (1:22 AM) : 

GURL!! i thought i was the only one.....ima serious germ a phobe also.and thats a good idea,mayb ei should start washing my hand b4 i go also,lol..but yea,theres some nasty bitches out there, i dont understand how they dont care-like its soo normal,to be nasty for them.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (1:07 AM) : 

Yea, one time in HS my friend went in to change her tampon and didn't even wash her fucking hands when she came out!! I was disgusted man..ugh

 

post a comment