Powered by Blogger

21 March 2006

WacArnolds is ruining my day!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

So i'm on my way to school. 20 minutes until class starts and i'm starving. I said "fukk it..lemme stop for some breakfis.."I pull up to the drive through window and order a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin, assuming they know I mean the entire meal because I always order that way and they usually ask you whether it's the meal or sandwich before you pull up..The drive though lady say's $3.01, so i'm thinking "Nah, she didn't put it down as the meal" and call her back again..This b!tch is urging me to pull up to the 1st window, but i'm trying to tell the heffa that I want the meal..NOT just the sandwich. So I give up and pull up to the 1st window to correct my order and the crusty teeth b!tch starts arguing with me about what I said.."Well, you said..you wanted the sandwich blah blah blah" Yea bitch, I know what I said, but i'm trying to correct it.. All the while i'm trying to explain to this cunt that I meant the meal. Just move your fukkin index finger b!tch and push whatever fukking button you have to push so I can fill my belly full of fat and delicious unhealthiness! Why the fukk are you arguing with me?!?! I know it was a mistake, just change my order. It was like forcefeeding an infant that doesn't want to eat. She was regurgitate what I initially said instead of changing my fucking order..I finally got so frustrated I told the lady-and I quote "Fukk that sandwich b!tch!! you making me late and i'm HONGRY!!!"..and peeled out the lot so quick I didn't even get to see the disgustatya expression on her face. She made me lose it yall. I'm not usually that mean to people, but she caught me on the wrong morning...


So I pull off and enter Camden, NJ (my ghetto ass hometown) still hungry..still mad. I stop at the first McDonalds in sight and go inside this time..Big mistake..There's this scrawny looking boy at the counter. Looks like work cut into his jackoff time or something cause was type angry to be at work 8.am. There's a crowd of about 5 people standing around waiting to be served. He seemed to be working furiously but at the same time, no one was getting their food. So we're all standing there for a good five minutes and he starts taking orders. He gets to me and I order a orange juice with my #2. What does he say??? "AIN'T NO MORE ORANGE JUICE..THEY ALL FROZEN"..I'm like wtf? ...*sigh* I had 5 minutes to get to class so I just got Minute Maid. Next, I get my sammich and it's on a buscuit. A fukking buscuit!! I ordered the muffin..The #2 BITCH!!! I made him change it and stormed out the store mad as hell..I'm still mad as hell.

Now, The moral of the is..

*Full House solution-to-a-conflict music plays*

I try to be as cordial as possible to service and retail workers because I used to work in retail and I know how shitty customers can be, but at some point it'll be your unfortunate luck to get one of these incompetent rude assholes taking your order or ringing your clothes up (if you haven't already) and you can't help but to be rude back and pull the "Customer is always right" rule out of your ass..It's not my fault you're not satisfied with your work. Who is? But don't make shit hard for everyone..

Drop your fast food horror stories..

Bonus: Chappelle Show "WackArnolds" Skit

Comments on "WacArnolds is ruining my day!!!!"

 

Blogger Tenacious said ... (10:19 PM) : 

*dead* At WacArnold's story...It's better than the time I got in an argument with the bitch behind the counter b/c I came in at 10:31a and breakfast stopped being served at 10:30...Oh I had to show my black ass that day...And I was late for work! So I was double pissed!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Ain't it the worst when you're running late?..You're ready to mollywhop somebody if they even think about putting one toe in front of you..lol

I added you to my blogroll too :)

 

Anonymous Toya said ... (1:38 AM) : 

classic,lol..this si 2 funny...gurl u said the right thing.

 

Blogger Peabo DeBarge said ... (7:36 PM) : 

go to this post on my blog, then scroll to the bottom for "they fuck you @ the drive-thru" & "me vs. uncle ruckus @ taco bell" for my fast food opinions...it ain't pretty

 

Blogger Charles X said ... (3:53 AM) : 

wait...where did my comment go? i swear i left you a comment yesterday sayin' this was one of the funniest posts i ever read on blogger

too funny!

 

Anonymous Spidey said ... (4:15 PM) : 

sounds like one of my experiences at KenTacoBellC

Check it

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (9:41 AM) : 

sEE THATS WHY I CANT GET FAST FOOD IN THE HOOD..CUZ U GET "HOOD"SERVICE I GOTTA GO OUT TO THE SUBURBS AND ISH...BUT I DONT EAT "WACDONALDS" AS U SAY..THEIR PHONE MAKES ME GAG.....AND WORST.....:)

 

Blogger Nichelle said ... (9:56 PM) : 

I just use experiences like this at fast-food restaurants as a sign that I don't need to have my behind in there in the first place!

Something always goes wrong and I always think "I don't need a Sausage Egg McMuffin anyway! I need to go somewhere and get a muffin or some fruit or something!"

 

Blogger Joel Randell said ... (10:33 PM) : 

what up, Takeitoutside. yo, i don't even fukk with fast food joints anymore! that shit is nasty! and none of it never looks like what's in the commercials when you buy it. shit is terrible!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

that was made funny

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (8:34 PM) : 

LOL..THAT SHIT IS STILL FUNNY EVERYTIME I READ IT..GREATEST POST EVAAAR!

 

post a comment