Powered by Blogger

21 April 2006

I come in the name of Jesus...Repeat after me BEE-YOTCH!!

ROFLMBAO!!! One of thee funniest internet clips EVAR!!!I just ran across this shit tonight and had to post it. This made my boring ass Friday evening....Sheiiit maybe even my whole week! Don't watch this at work or you might get fired for laughing so hard..

Gangsta Ass Preacher



Comments on "I come in the name of Jesus...Repeat after me BEE-YOTCH!!"

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (2:00 AM) : 

WTF????

LMAO, what in the hell. This is hilarious. I must pass this on!

LOL

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (10:48 AM) : 

OMG!!!!

Whew, he's a straight up nut!

 

Blogger Peabo DeBarge said ... (9:07 PM) : 

"CUT THAT BITCH OFF, NEXT CALLER !!!"

everybody needs to see this. that shit is brilliant.

 

Blogger ProfessorGQ said ... (4:19 PM) : 

crack is whack!!!

that's all I gotta say...doesn't his "Bible" look like a phone book

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Hey, if you get a chance check out my "Share A Secret" blog post. Its starting to get pretty interesting!

~Nic~

 

Blogger shan said ... (9:16 PM) : 

I feel kinda sacriligious watching that.

 

Blogger Nichelle said ... (4:02 AM) : 

SHUT
UP


Chile, I don't play with Jesus! This poor fool better watch out - is he kidding!?!?! He can't be serious...

And yes, his "bible" DID look like a phone book!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (11:18 AM) : 

LOL..tell me why I let my mother see that yesterday..She chuckled for a second, but gave me that "gal' you know better.." look

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (8:25 PM) : 

N'Search..I left my confession..lol

 

post a comment