Powered by Blogger

05 April 2006

Northeast weather sucks.

Northeast weather is a bitch. Mother Nature *sigh*--that cunt must be on her period or something, actin' all wishy washy... Just this weekend it was a good 70+ out. I woke up this morning and it looked like The Day After Tomorrow out that bitch. I immediately cowered under my covers about to blow off class, but I look back up 15 minutes later and the goddamn sun is coming out. WTF? I drag my ass outta bed and get ready (reluctantly)..And off I go. By the time I get downtown it's snowing--again?!..I'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore!! I went out a brought all these hot tight dresses that push up my titties and stuff and it's not even breaking 55. It's April already :(... *sigh* I can't take it no' mo'..

Comments on "Northeast weather sucks."

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Mother Nature played a sick April Fool's joke on us..it HAILED,RAINED,SNOWED..........

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (2:01 PM) : 

That weather sounds like it truly sucks! I’m not ready for steaming hot weather yet, but it has already been in the 80-90 range here. Just imagine how damn hot its gonna be this summer. I hate the weather where I live to.

Have a great weekend!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Snow? What's that? Sound scary...

Signed,

The Cali Chick


Keep ya head up, girl!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Girl, we need to live on a tropical island!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (12:46 AM) : 

I hate where you live Supa!! *shakes fists* I wanna move there but I don't like random earthquakes and stuff..lol

 

post a comment