Powered by Blogger

25 April 2006

*Shakes fist*

I'm having such a shitty day today. And it all started with socks..(imagine that..) socks..I had a whole post ready for yall yesterday, hit "Publish Post" and Blogger outright said 'fuck it' and died on me. Good thing I saved. When I get home i'll post it bitches :) Until then, click the fine blogs over to left of you..

P.S- See any off the wall celebrity shit that you'd like me to speak on- email me!...Link to me and don't see a back link??? Email me! I'll be more than happy to add you to the blogroll.

Comments on "*Shakes fist*"

 

Blogger Supa said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Socks?

Hope your evening is better, youngsta! :)

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Yea Supa..socks..lol. I couldn't find any clean ones so I had to wear mismatched. I was already running late so 2 seconds out the door this wave of "tacky-ness" came over me and I just HAD to change..making me even later :(..It was just a domino effect girl..lol. I feel all better now. I gotta wash clothes too..lol

 

post a comment