Powered by Blogger

18 May 2006

Looks like..

It's gonna be another week of no posts kids..I'm looking for a job now and this shit is harder than I thought..*sigh* A lot is going on right now and my net is down so i'm struggling. Bear with me, my blog is sucking like Karrine Stephans at a Grammy afterparty(recycled jokes..I know lol). I have a lot of shit I need to get off my chest when I get ta' postin' again so you won't be disappointed. Disgruntled ex boyfriends(ugh), hot guys tryna holla everytime I turn around, lesbians trying to look up my skirt..Shits crazy yall. I still check out my other bloggers in crime and so should you. But that doesn't mean I don't miss posting..I'm feeling like Mimi over here:

*drops needle on "Don't Forget About Us"*
*Twirls hair and has sex with Pharrell*
Toodles for now bitches....

Comments on "Looks like.."

 

Blogger NegroPino™ said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Good LUCK!!!!!

 

Blogger Nichelle said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Your finals are much more important. You can always blog!

Shoot, sometimes blogging is friggin' time-consuming! If you want to get something done, you have to let it go sometimes!

 

Blogger Thawtz said ... (2:25 AM) : 

i feel you on that job hunting business. it ain't easy no mo! but good luck in your hunt. and watch out for those lesbians; they can be some hungry chicks.

be easy

 

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said ... (12:15 PM) : 

good luck shawt!! don't take none of my gigs...lol...

 

Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said ... (4:25 AM) : 

good luck with yours! i'm sure everything will work out well..

 

Anonymous ~Allie. said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Good luck

 

Blogger Yeah, I said it! said ... (6:07 PM) : 

good luck. i went thru waht you are going thru myself.
having a damn degree doesnt garantee nothing

 

Blogger Charles said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Good luck on the job search. I would be in your shoes right now too if I hadn't decided to go to grad school. Basically, I'm just puttin off the real world for like 2 more years. Hahaha...but, can't wait till ya come back tho.

 

Blogger Danyel said ... (8:01 PM) : 

lotsa luck on the search. it ain't no fun!

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Uhmmmmm, when we gonna get us some more posts round here missy?!?!?

I hope all is well. take care

 

Anonymous Royalty Free Beats For One Dollar said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Royalty Free Beats For One Dollar

At

http://upbeat.tk

 

post a comment