Powered by Blogger

01 May 2006

You Better WORK!!



Bitch looks absolutely fabulous..I don't know if I quite like the dress, but TyTy baby is workin it out somethin' FIERYARCE. Check out the best ANTM recaps ever!..over at FourFour

Just an observation: Celebrity Look-a-likes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These two look like they could be sisters to me. Am I reachin'?? Cause if I am so effin what! I make my case:

1) They're both Bee-ah-bee-why!! M-a-m-ahs!! I just hope Fantasia didn't name her kid some crazy shit like Lil Mo did: God'iss Love Stone (WTF???) Ghetto ass name for ghetto ass people..smh. Name is so outlandish it makes "Keshia" seem like the hood "Katie." I hope that kid grows up to practice Buddhism.
2) They both can sang with them big ole soup coolers..lol
3) I could picture them roaming the hood, face slicked up with petroleum jelly, earrings off, lookin' for "Tookie'nem"
4) Because I said so.

Case closed.

Comments on "You Better WORK!!"

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (9:14 PM) : 

I don’t quite know about Tyra’s dress either…I do not think that you are reaching. They do look like they could be sisters to me to! I never thought about it before, but putting them side by side, I definitely notice a resemblance/

I hope you had a good weekend!

 

Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said ... (5:09 PM) : 

Ok, I'm mad that you said, "They're both Bee-ah-bee-why!! M-a-m-ahs!" HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh...this is Tam...I had to "move" to a new home.

 

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said ... (1:02 PM) : 

fantasia can probably suck grapefruit without touching the skin...WOW!!!

 

Blogger Tenacious said ... (10:40 AM) : 

LOL!!!

I think Tyra is really taking that "Life Size" role a little too far (so sue me it was a boring TV night). She still is pretty but she looks artificial. Plus it would not have killed her to wrap that do before she headed out. I mean I'm just not with all the volume...

**falls out for dead**

Damn 'Mo and 'Tasia looks like sisters. LOLOLOL. Ypu hit it on the head...they look like some random ghetto broads...

 

Blogger Nika Laqui said ... (7:32 PM) : 

I see your vision...

 

Blogger Nit Ra Sit said ... (2:34 PM) : 

I approve...The Queen has spoken

Keep it Cute

Nit

 

post a comment