Powered by Blogger

13 June 2006

I'll throw a cell phone at you crazy!




Move over Naomi! Put the hot dog down Tyra!..It's about to be a whaaaat??! Walk off!

LOL..But really folks. I'm so exicted, I just did my very first photo shoot for a Bella Beauty Models. Calendar Coming This Fall!! Check out
me and the rest of the Bella Beauties over at myspace. Promise you won't be disappointed.

This has really turned into a personal blog as of lately, but I haven't had time to keep up with myself let alone celeb fukkery..I've been a busy body. Your #2 hater girl is about to working not one but get this-- TWO jobs! Gotta get that paper fo' they catch me ridin durtaaay..

All is well in the love department chirrens..I had quite an adventure down in A.C last weekend during the Taver/Hopkins fight. Met up with one of my new boos and got the kiss of life..lol. Nothing serious, but i'm definitely having my fun..

Comments on "I'll throw a cell phone at you crazy!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

Girl, you are HILARIOUS!!! Are you sure you're only 22?

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (3:57 PM) : 

Thank you :)..And yes i'm definitely 22..No R.Kelly's goin on ova here dahling..lol

 

Blogger kool said ... (12:51 PM) : 

You are BEAUTIFUL!

 

Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said ... (9:05 PM) : 

You betta do hot stuff! Very pretty.

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Thank you..thank you :)

 

Blogger Honey-Libra said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Don't hurt em girl......

 

Blogger Tenacious said ... (12:47 AM) : 

damn girl looking good

Like Honey said, "dont hurt em" girl

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM) : 

OMG, girl you're KILLING it!! Bella Beauty indeed, totally good looks! No Ellen, but those pics are hawt! - stl

 

Blogger Clay said ... (10:03 PM) : 

the picture looks great -- lovely smile!

 

post a comment