Powered by Blogger

06 June 2006

Movin On Up!!!

I more ways than one...


Reason #1: I found a job! (at a bank which shall remain nameless) but it's a great gig and I can work it year round when I go back to class. A bitch is feeling mighty good today coming from that second interview. I knocked it out and I looked [Tyra] FIERYARCE! [/Banks]. Not to mention I've pretty much gotten over teh ex and am happily single. You ever wake up one day and think to yourself:

"What the fuck is wrong with you?..You're pretty, intelligent, got that goodness..Shut that shit up and wipe those tears away"

That's how it went chile *waves hand like old woman* Put on My Life and me and Mrs. Blige had a nice long chat..lol.
Reason #2: I've had my eye on this one guy from school since last semester. We've talked since classes ended and he finally asked ya girl to go out Friday night. *Jay-Z voice* YES, yes yes!! *Hov!* ..looks like the drought might be officially ovaaaaaaaa! Hmph, well maybe not so soon cause i'm a [She] ladeeeeee[/NeyNey] and I don't give up the goods that easily. But lawd gimme the strenfffff not to hop on this man like Fansworth Bentley backstage at a Chip N' Dales opening in San Francisco. He fine yall

Reason #3: I'm gonna start modeling real soon..I ain't skinny for nothing chile. That would be a waste of talent..Sorta like Shaq working at Best Buy for a living. Could you imagine that shit?.."Look nigga I said we ain't got no more Sony's!" But back to the subject at hand..my friend wants me to do an upcoming calendar for her company Bella Beauties and a bitch is gonna try my best to look...say it with me class: FIERYARCE!!! Trust me i'll show you the finished product when it's done.

In case you haven't noticed..I'm baaaack. And i'll try to do as many post as possible before I start work and in between..

Love peace and hair grease. No perms wit' a comb in my head smokin sherm..


Comments on "Movin On Up!!!"

 

Blogger mrs.tj said ... (3:15 PM) : 

first time reader... ;-)
But congratulations on everything seems like everything is coming together for you...and a new dude to! You know you going to have to fill us in on that one!

I have to go read the archives but HOLLA!

 

Blogger Jubilance said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Its about damn time! I've been waiting for you to update the page...

Congrats on the job!

 

Blogger Tenacious said ... (1:06 AM) : 

glad to see ya back:-)

congrats on the job!!

 

Blogger Supa said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Congrats, young buck. Do ya thang!!!

 

Blogger Takeitoutside said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Thank you..preciate the positivity!

 

post a comment