Powered by Blogger

17 October 2006

Mike Tyson's style is IMPREGNABLE!!!


STRONGSVILLE, Ohio - Mike Tyson says he may include bouts with women on his next tour, and mentioned professional boxer Ann Wolfe, who is 21-1 with 15 knockouts.

"She's such a prominent, dominant woman in the boxing field," Tyson said. When asked if he was joking about fighting women, Tyson said, "I'm very serious."

Russ Young, a promoter for Wolfe, said such a bout will never happen.

"That's the first we've heard of it," Young said. "No state would sanction that. She would be outweighed by 60 to 70 pounds. Ann would never entertain the idea."

The 40-year-old former heavyweight champ launches "Mike Tyson's World Tour" on Friday in Youngstown, Ohio.

Tyson said the tour was meant to be fun and raise money for charity.

"It's all fun. I'm not Mike Tyson," he said, referring to the fierce boxer whose career was upended by a prison term. "I'm not 20 years old. I'm not going to smash anybody. I'm not going to talk about smashing anybody's brains. You're not going to see that guy no more."[source]




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa..is all I really have to say about that. Really, i'm speechless..Mike Tyson just made my week. His impregnable style will impregnate these woman. Genius! Robin Givens is somewhere having a fuggin nervous breakdown or something. Welp..If that didn't make you piss your pants with glee here's something that will.

Mike Tyson Inteviews









I'll eat you celebrities!


Comments on "Mike Tyson's style is IMPREGNABLE!!!"

 

post a comment