Powered by Blogger

04 October 2006

UPGRADE!

I'm not handing out Audemars Piguet watches or administering diamond cream faciiiials. But as you can see, I finally got off (or..on rather) my lazy ass and fixed up this old dump. How ya like it? I guess it's gonna take some time getting used to and tweaking here and there. I'm no CSS nerd, so who cares right? Just as long as I get my point across to *points* YOU-the reader. Now, where were we?..

In Fug news..




Queen Bitch & John Kerry
at Children Uniting Nations Second Annual National Conference. You know what i'm about to say right? From now on i'm just gonna use B.I.T (Bitch is Terrible). The less time I spend looking at these celebriwhores-the better *shudders*

I'm sayin though..I miss the old Kim..The clean bitch, disease freeee bitch:



*sigh* See you tomorrow.. In the meantime, wash ya goodies like Ms. Peachez say chile...














Comments on "UPGRADE!"

 

post a comment